Re: Online Chat

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 00:11:40 -0400

RE: [exchangelist] Re: Online ChatOK, folks it seems like this is something
people would like, so what I have done so far is create a General Exchange
Chat Room, this will be available 24x7 and you can come and go as you like
and talk about what ever you like, I will look into creating an additional
Chat channel for a specific weekly subject (so long as I have time
available).

If you want to get started the information is as follows, you can use the
Microsoft Chat Client and I have placed this on my website for download at
www.4mcts.com/downloads/MSCHAT25.EXE

The server name is chat.exchangetrainer.com and the channel is called
#exchgeneral, this has not been fully test so we might get a few problems to
begin with.

Have fun and hope to chat to you all soon.
Mark Fugatt
Pentech Office Solutions Inc
www.4mcts.com
Tel:  716 586 3890