On Redirects the "by way of" tag does not show - why

  • From: "Booker Washington" <chipw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 07:57:27 -0400

I have users on exchange and outlook 2003.  When those users receive email
from pop clients that utilize the redirect feature, the email does not show
the "by way of" tag.  Thus the email looks as though it is being sent from
the original sender, instead of by way of the redirector.

When I look at the same email inside of Outlook express,  I see the by way
of tag.  Also, when I load the pop client onto my outlook 2003 client, I see

the by way of tag.

So what setting inside of exchange prevents the by way of tag from showing
when a user receives a re-directed email?