RE: Old Users

  • From: "Sian Clarke" <Sian.Clarke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <r.mackenzie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 13:05:41 +0100

Hi Roger,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.  I'm familiar with 5.5
Administrator but, after all the migration work we've done over the past
months, was surprised to see so many mailboxes in there, and so didn't
trust its output!  Looking at it now, the last logon for the vast
majority of these users is our backup account, leaving me to believe
these mailboxes are either people who have left, or had their mailboxes
exported as a means of migration.

Have a good weekend, Roger.

 Sian.

  _____