RE: Old Users

  • From: Roger Mackenzie <r.mackenzie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 12:41:22 +0100

Sian,

    You're not familiar or do not have access to Exchange 5.5 Administrator?
If you do have access to this run it against your 5.5 server, expand your
organisation/configuration/servers container. Pick a 5.5 server, open the
private information store and you'll find logons and mailbox resources.
Ideally the mailbox resources should be empty. Take the view menu, mark
hidden recipients and check this is also empty.

Regards, Roger Mackenzie (Glasgow University)

  _____