Old Reminders popping up in Outlook

  • From: "Patricia Brookshire" <pbrookshire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 09:33:58 -0800

Hello,

I have an interesting problem that I can't quite figure out.  We are running
Exchange 2000 with Outlook 98, 2000 and XP clients.  A small number of my
Outlook clients (98, 2000) have old reminders popping up in Outlook.  These old
reminders are from 6 months back.  Since I have a few clients experiencing this
problem, I believe this is an Exchange issue.  One of my Outlook 98 clients
shows that these old appointments were recently edited.  The user did not edit
these old appointments.  I have tried using the outlook.exe /cleanreminders
switch but this has not worked.

Has anyone else encountered this issue?  Or does anyone have any suggestions I
could try?

Thank you for your time and I appreciate any assistance received.

Patricia Brookshire
Network Administrator