RE: Offline folders

  • From: "Shevill, Mark M SITI-ITDSEC4" <Mark.Shevill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 15:34:07 +0200

If its Offline why do you need a port opening on the firewall?
Open outlook with the profile you want to enable offline folders with.
Select tools services, select Microsoft Exchange Server and then properties;
Select the advanced tab and check the use offline folders option.

Mark Shevill
IMG Messaging Deputy Team Leader

Tel: +44 161 935 7152
Email: Mark.M.Shevill@xxxxxxxxxxxx