Offline address book

  • From: "Bruce J. Rose" <brose@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 10:34:31 -0400

I can't believe I am the only person to get this error,  I have tried
every MS TID and now working with Microsoft Email support for 3 days.
Lets hear from that Exchange Guru who thinks Exchange best thing since
sliced Bread.

OALGen encountered error [0x8004010f] while calculating this OAL.  This
OAL will not be available for client download.  (\Global Address List)

hing since sliced Bread.

OALGen encountered error [0x8004010f] while Loading the template
/O=TOWER COMMUNICATIONS
GROUP/cn=Configuration/cn=Addressing/cn=Address-Templates. All display
templates will not be available for the client download.