RE: Offline Exchange Recovery Question

  • From: "Bret Hanson" <Bhanson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 15:04:50 -0600

Okay, so would it be possible if I had two boxes sitting on a switch, a
Win2k domain controller with AD and an Exchange box and replicate the
production AD to the "recovery AD" using the Active Directory Migration
Tool?

I'm just looking for an inexpensive way to recover Exchange items using
hardware and software I already have at my disposal.

Thanks
Bret