Offline Address Book Synch Problems

  • From: "Tim Sutton" <t.sutton@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 09:09:54 +0100

I'm running a predominantly Windows 2000 office with Exchange 2000,
Windows 2000 Pro / XP Pro in the office and have been getting a synch
problem with the guys running Office 2003 in cached mode on laptops.
Here's an example of the error report:

13:51:29 Synchronizer Version 11.0.5604
13:51:29 Synchronizing Mailbox 'Ben Duckworth'
13:51:29 Done
13:51:29 Microsoft Exchange offline address book
13:51:29        0X8004010F

Has anyone else run across this and know of a fix? I've had a look over
the MS knowledge base but haven't come across anything that works yet.
I've had to resort to importing the OAB into the local contacts, but
would rather get the problem kicked.

Thanks, folks.

Tim Sutton
IT Systems Manager

Troup Bywaters & Anders
Eastgate House
10 Eastgate
Tel: 01132432241
Fax: 01132424024
E-mail: t.sutton@xxxxxxxxxx

Privilege and Confidentiality Notice
This email and any attachments to it are intended only for the party to
whom they are addressed. They may contain privileged and/or
confidential information. If you have received this transmission in
error. please notify the sender immediately and delete any digital
copies and destroy any paper copies. Thank you.