RE: Off Topic

  • From: "Roberts Phillip (IBM)" <RobertsP@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 14:00:32 -0500

Subscription
is verified the user is unsubscribed.

Subscriptions work the same way.

The user can also use:

   <windows-subscribe-mary=host.domain@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
As of February 12, 2003 Thomson unifies its email addresses on a worldwide
basis.Please note my new email address: phillip.roberts@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thomson is the leader in solutions and technologies for the entertainment
and media industries and serves its customers under its four strategic
brands: Technicolor, Grass Valley, RCA and THOMSON.
More about Thomson: http://www.thomson.net/videochain

to have mail sent to "mary@xxxxxxxxxxx". Only if she receives mail
at this address will she receive the confirmation request and be
able to reply to it.

Your address and identity will not be revealed to the subscriber,
unless you send mail directly to the user.

Please let me know if you have any problems. You can email me directly
instead of through the list. phil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or robertsp@xxxxxxx

Thanks,

Phillip B. Roberts
Network Administrator
Thomson / 24200 U.S. Route 23, South / Circleville, OH 43113-9002
Ph: 740-477-6652 (x6652) / Fx: 740-420-6511 / Pg: 740-863-0080 (x5306)
Cell: 614-477-6741 / phillip.roberts@xxxxxxxxxxx
___
and kindly notify the sender by reply email.
______