RE: Off Site DR

  • From: "Mark Puchalski" <Mark.Puchalski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 09:47:20 -0400

We are in the lab phase of our conversion from GroupWise to an
active/active Exchange cluster system.  We have a mirrored SAN on-site
right now, but we plan to move that off-site within a year or so.

We're also working with a DR vendor on developing a DR plan, and will be
performing off-site restore tests at their out-of-state facility.