RE: OWA works internally, not externally....

  • From: Dennis Olson <Dennis.Olson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 08:05:37 -0700

Is the servername registered with an external DNS server for instance
owa.abccompany.com?
Are you running multiple domains? If so the default (as found in the default
recipient policy) is the only one that can login unless your users all have
an email address under that domain also.

The information contained in this message may be confidential or protected
from use or disclosure by law.  Any distribution, unauthorized use or
copying is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error
please notify the sender and delete the email.

Dennis Olson

Manager, Network Services

602-778-1911