OWA vs. Change password

  • From: "Stelley, Douglas" <dstelley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 10:20:44 -0400

In this domain, we have 2 FE / 1 BE servers on an Exchange 2000/ Win
2000 system.

On one FE & the BE, the change password function works as advertised,
one Fe just displays a "white box" after the security warning.

All have the same service pack (s), all seam to be mostly identical, all
are in the same domain. What might I look for?

Going to webmail, we do not use https for normal mail viewing, only when
selecting change password is https invoked.

Thanks
Doug

the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any release, dissemination,
have received this communication in error please notify the author immediately
by replying to this message and deleting the original message. Thank you.