RE: OWA via web publishing server(isa server)

  • From: "Amos Dixon Galiardo" <amos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 08:57:47 +0700

About creating trust relation between two exchange server, we can use some
connector and set permission site for that...

Jaen, i've already set and put the specific directory for exchange in local
web server. should i set this one for isa server, if i should do that, how
is the step configuration to put the directory exchange in isa server? i
simulated about OWA, the asp didn't working when using redirect connection.

Thank you..

 A M O S