re: OWA trouble in view e-mails

  • From: <ChongJa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 11:57:35 -0500

First try from different clients if you haven't done so, win2k, xp,
server... If this doesn't work, verify that the permissions on your
Exchange virtual directories are correct in IIS.

Reset the access permissions to Anonymous. To do this, follow these
steps:a.  Start IIS Manager, right-click ExchWeb, click Properties, and
then click the Directory Security tab.
b.  Under Authentication and access control click Edit, and then verify
that the Enable anonymous access check box is turned on.
c.  Click to select the Integrated Windows authentication check box,
click OK, and then click Apply.
d.  If an Inheritance Overrides dialog box appears, click Select All,
and then click OK.
e.  Under Authentication and access control, click Edit, and then click
to clear the Integrated Windows authentication check box.
f.  Click OK two times, and then quit IIS Manager.