OWA strange error

  • From: "David Sierra Fernandez" <SieFerDa@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 09:45:36 +0100

Hi all,

last weekend we restart our exchange cluster for maintenance tasks. From the
restart operation we are suffering an strange error in OWA. Some users when
they type their user and password get a "Page cannot be Found" error. and the
IE address bar points to http://owa.domain/exchange/exchange/.
If you change the second "exchange" by the user name all works ok but this is
an anoying thin overall for non-expert users.
Before the restart all works ok.

Any ideas or references???? I found some articles but don't match my problem.

TIA

Exchange2003(2-1)+Outlook2003+BES4.0+IE6.029

David Sierra Fernández

sieferda@xxxxxxx

JCYL

Spain