[ExchangeList] Re: OWA question...

  • From: "Chris Wall" <Chris.Wall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 11:51:14 -0500

I am simply trying to help him out...

My Exchange environment consists of redundant systems with 4 NLB FE
servers, 3 exchange Active/Passive Clusters.

I am just trying to give him a hand in separating services and providing
a much more reliable infrastructure.  He has all of his eggs in one
basket and is trying to implement services on that one server...

Thanks for your input.