OWA problem.

  • From: "Bob" <bob.hall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 14:03:52 -0600

All,

I have an email server running on win 2k sp4 with Exchange 5.5 (all of the
latest sps) and just recently the web portion, OWA has become unusable for
some of my users.

In most cases my users are able to access their email from the web through
OWA, but others can?t. I just happen to be one of those users that can?t.
Although we have no problems getting to email with the Outlook client,
some consistently get the ?OWA was unable to get to your inbox? error when
trying to access mail with OWA. This was all working fine up until about
3-4 weeks ago. Everyone had full access to their accounts in OWA.

Nothing has been done to the servers that would coincide with the problems
we seem to be having, other than a issue with getting ?Windows Update? in
IE to work correctly from the server OS.

Any help or ideas would be appreciated.

Thanx

Bob Hall

NT Systems Admin