OWA - problem

  • From: "Gopi Krishna N" <Gopi.Krishna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 19:05:41 +0530

Hi,
   I'm using Exchange 2000. I've OWA configured on the same machine. I'm
not using here any FE / BE setup. When I try to login to owa, after
entering the username and password , on the right pane it doesn't
display any items. It just says loading ... And stops. But I can click
on new mail , address book and calender which all works. And if I click
on Folders option on the left pane I get two popup windows with error "
Item could not be found. It is either moved or deleted" .

I installed SSL and tried , it's the same problem and also I've created
new virtual server and tried but no luck.

Please help. I need this to be fixed urgently. In this case my exchange
server is running on a windows 2000 GC.

Thanks
Gopi