OWA logon.asp modification - Urgent help required.

  • From: "Arnnei" <arnnei@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 00:38:27 -0600

The Logon.asp page is POSTing the Input fields to the: owaauth.dll

We are trying to do the following:

***********   POST      ***********   Transfer *************
Logon.ASP *============>* OUR.ASP *===========>*owaauth.dll*===> Outlook
Input Fileds              Do something          Authenticate

OUR.Asp runs on the server side and does some preparations.
We then tried to use: Server.Transefr("\owaauth.dll", True)
But the owaauth.dll failed to open. We receive a message that: Page can
not be open"

We assume that it is because we do not use the POST action.

What is the way to automaticaly open the owaauth.dll  from our.asp
Our.ASP should not run on the local PC.

How can we simulate the POST Action ?