OWA logon problem

  • From: sathya subha <s4sat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 02:27:16 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Members,
I have installed Exhange 5.5 and have configured it for web access (OWA).Iam
able to see the logon page.But with correct alias name iam unable to logon to
the OWA.I get event log saying as below...
"The server was unable to logon the Windows NT account '<user name >' due to
the following error: Logon failure: the user has not been granted the requested
logon type at this computer.  The data is the error code."
Kindly help me to resolve this problem .
Thanks and Regards

Do you Yahoo!?