RE: OWA login need user@domain

  • From: "Carl Houseman" <c.houseman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 01:04:02 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel [mailto:daniel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, August 01, 2005 6:23 PM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] OWA login need user@domain

I have a standalone exchange server 2003(above w2003) and a DC(w2k) in a
separated machine.

I try to inform my domain in IIS exchange virtual directories (exchweb,
exchange, exadmin, pub) directory security sheet. I enabled integrated-auth
and basic-auth (where I inform my domain) in all, with except of "exchweb"
(that have anonymous access enabled by defaul)

(Anonymous access enabled on IIS "exchweb" directory is it rigth ???)

My problem is: to sucessfull login trough webmail my users need to inform
the domain, i.e.,
USERNAME=user@domain. I would like that they only inform they login and
pass, without domain, is it possible?