OWA login need user@domain

  • From: Daniel <daniel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2005 19:22:30 -0300

I have a standalone exchange server 2003(above w2003) and a DC(w2k) in a separated machine.

I try to inform my domain in IIS exchange virtual directories (exchweb, exchange, exadmin, pub) directory security sheet. I enabled integrated-auth and basic-auth (where I inform my domain) in all, with except of "exchweb" (that have anonymous access enabled by defaul)

(Anonymous access enabled on IIS "exchweb" directory is it rigth ???)

My problem is: to sucessfull login trough webmail my users need to inform the domain, i.e.,
USERNAME=user@domain. I would like that they only inform they login and pass, without domain, is it possible?

Daniel.