OWA issues

  • From: "Oluwaseyi Owoeye" <OOwoeye@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 10:52:37 +0100

Hi Gurus,

I have just set up SSL for OWA on my exchange 2000 server. But I am having a
problem. When clients want to access their mailboxes via OWA they have to
manually type in https in the URL link, now this is posing a lot of problems
for the users because many of them are not familiar with the procedure.

What I want to achieve is that when anyone types in http in the URL page e.g.
http://exchangeservername/exchange and tries to log into his mailbox he  or she
is automatically routed to the  secure site that is
https://exchangeservername/exchange without any user intervention.

Any ideas on how this can be achieved will be highly appreciated.

Thanks