Re: OWA is getting on my nerves...

  • From: "Lars Juliussen" <Lars@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 06:22:01 -0700

I just bought and read the MASTERING EXCHANGE 2000 SERVER book from SYBEX.
Its a good investment approx. 50$.
Its 950 pages with lots of Migration scenarios. NT4 to Win2000 and
Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2000.
ISBN 0-7821-2796-7

There are lots of different Exchange5.5 to Exchange 2000 migration
scenarios in this book.

Your scenario is in this book. Im not yet qualified to explain it to you.
It has something to do with, in the order you do things.

Installing Win 2000 server, installing active directory, AD-connector for
Exchange, populating, and lots of other things.

This excellent book helped me with a lot of problems... good investment.