RE: OWA (front-end/back-end env) in DMZ connection problems

  • From: "ONG Liang Bu (CSC)" <lbong@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 19:50:38 +0800

Try to implement front-end at DMZ facing problems also.  FE servers too
chatty and event logs has a lot of errors.  Although OWA is working,
we just not comfortable.  It affects the KCC.

I am looking into this article now on RPC communications, may be it
can help you.;en-us;159298

This is getting very tedious...