OWA does not work after Exchange update for Exchange 2000 and 2003!! Urgent

  • From: "Mark Meelhuysen" <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 05:00:43 -0600

Hello I installed a critical update for Exchange 2000 and Exchange 2003.
Both servers are on different locations for different customers. The
update was installed via Microsoft Update, the new updatepage from
Microsoft, so not Windows Update!! Now when I try to open the updatepage
to see which update was installed I get the following: Error number:

When we try to open OWA we are prompted to enter the usercredentials en
the page begins "Loading", but the mails are not loaded. There are no
events logged. I dont have a clue what is going on. On this moment I am on
the phone with Microsoft.. Does anyone know about this??