OWA customization (Exchange 2000)

  • From: "Yvette Brown" <ybrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 11:44:41 -0700

We would like to customize our OWA installation to do the following:

- embedded login - Have users enter username and password on page like
yahoo, etc.

- include an option to display mailbox folder sizes in detail

- display account expiration information (and maybe even mailbox size
problems) as soon as the user logs on to OWA.

These are all feature items being requested by students who are exclusive
OWA users.

We've been searching for code samples, etc but must not be looking in the
right places.

Thanks in advance for any help !