OWA coexistence with 5.5 & 2000

  • From: "Farrukh Anwar" <anwarf@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 11:21:41 +0300

Dear Helper

Let me explain my scenario,

We are in the mid of Exchange 2000 Migration from Exch 5.5. There are 3 Exch
5.5 sites, around 42 servers which are evenly distributed. We have two Exchange
5.5 Outlook Web Access (Webmail) servers, the user connect to these for OWA for
their mails over Internet.

My question is when we introduce first exchange 2000 server, in a site and move
some or all users from 5.5 to 2000 server, how these user will be directed to
the new E2K server from OWA server, which is still 5.5. Do we need to do some
workaround or any suggestions.

It is very urgent if any one can help.

Thanks

Farrukh Anwar