RE: OWA behind ISA

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 14:29:24 -0500

Hi David,

If it ain't here, it ain't no where ;-)

Thomas W Shinder
ISA Server and Beyond:
Configuring ISA Server:

-----Original Message-----
From: David Liles [mailto:dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, August 17, 2003 12:12 PM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] OWA behind ISA

We are trying to configure OWA on our Exchange 2000 server that is
located on our internal network.

We are able to send and receive regular Outlook email however, when
attempting to access email via OWA we get the following error:

403 Forbidden - The server denies the specified Uniform Resource Locator
(URL). Contact the server administrator. (12202)
Internet Security and Acceleration Server

We have followed KB articles 287646 and 308599

We are not even able to access OWA from within our own network...

List Archives:
No.1 ISA Server Resource Site:
Windows Security Resource Site:
Network Security Library: