[ExchangeList] Re: OWA and linux firewall

  • From: Sarbjit Singh Gill <ssgill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 19:21:41 +0800

I am not sure what you saying exactly but I think you are looking for RPC
over HTTP configuration.

For you firewall you will only need to open 80/443 ports. The server address
you have to key in is for the RPC use after passing the HTTP-RPC proxy.

Here, read all this before you start anything.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=F7D2D6E5-579F-4779-
A6B8-7EF931EC02A5
<http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=F7D2D6E5-579F-4779
-A6B8-7EF931EC02A5&displaylang=en> &displaylang=en

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/833401

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/827330

/Gill