[ExchangeList] OWA and linux firewall

  • From: "Peter Valachovic" <peter.valachovic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 09:07:51 +0100

Hello
I need little help with my situation I have running exchange 2003 on internal server connecting to the Internet through linux firewall. With no problem I can access web interface (by https://.../exchange in browser) and there is a need to be able access it directly from outlook. problem is setup iptables on the firewall to be able access it. Also I'm not shure about configuration in outlook where is asking for server address because there cannot be address like I mentioned before but only direct lover level domain without anything after highiest lever domain identifier (means cannot be like https:// ... .org/ exchange/)

thnks a lot for help

Peter Valachovic