OWA and attachments

  • From: "Sargent Joey E" <joey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 23:11:42 -0500

I am running Exchange in test.  I used the OWA couple of times and I am sure
that I downloaded files via OWA.  I ran the MS security toolkit on the server
to lock it down.  I have also installed Groupshield and during background
scanning it seemed to move megs upon megs to quarentine.

My problem now is that I cannot download any attachments via OWA.  I get an
error that says the web page doesn't exist.  I can connect via Outlook and the
attachment is there.  Does anyone have any idea.  Could the security toolkit
have closed a door I need open or maybe Groupshield quarentined the wrong files.

Any help would be great.

Thanks,
Joe Sargent