[ExchangeList] OWA after recovery

  • From: John Knijn <j.knijn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 18:35:14 +0200

Hi,

Just performed a recovery of an Exchange-2003 environment, worked perfectly.
I can connect outlook-clients to the server.
But OWA doesn't work properly, just some text without any graphics, I don't
know why.

Question: how can I reconfigure OWA to the default configuration?

Thanks.

John

________________________
The information in this electronic mail message is private and may be
confidential. It is intended solely for the use of the recipient. Should you
receive this message by mistake, you are hereby notified that any
disclosure, reproduction, distribution or use of this message is prohibited.
Please delete this message and notify the sender immediately by return
email. OCLC PICA and all subsidiaries accept no liability for the improper
transmission of information contained in this communication nor for any
delay in its receipt. Although we have taken steps to ensure that this email
and attachments are free from any virus, we do advise you to scan
attachments before opening them.