Re: OWA access problems

  • From: "Ricardo Watanabe" <ricardowt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Feb 2003 01:16:30 -0200

You need verify two things:

1 - If all users(Domain Users from Domain A, Domain B, Doamin C) are able to make log on locally on OWA Server. This configuration is on Local Policies.
2 - You need to use basic authentication on IIS and click edit and enter with "/" only in the configuration of domain.

Ricardo

From: "Albert Charron" <acharron@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [exchangelist] OWA access problems
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 16:48:04 -0500

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Hi.

I don't know if this is by design or if it's a misconfiguration on my server. We host 3 domains on our Exchange 2000 server (SP3). Only users on 1 of these domains are able to use OWA. All users are able to log through Outlook 2000, this situation occurs only with OWA.

Example:

DomainA
DomainB
DomainC

All users using an e-mail address of this form as primary e-mail address: users@DomainA are able to log on OWA. Other users can't log (system request for password 3 times then show an "Access is denied" error message).

Is there a way all my users can log to OWA?

Thanks for your help.
You

MSN Messenger: converse com os seus amigos online. http://messenger.msn.com.br