RE: OWA access problem

  • From: "Soo, Bee Yong" <by.soo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 11:46:41 +1100

Hi Siva,

Are you running Active Directory or NT4 domain for OWA?

There are Technet articles explaining how to run OWA away from Exchange
Server.

I run OWA on NT4 machine using IIS4 for many years, away from Exchange 5.5
that runs on Win2K /SP4.

I believe running OWA on Win2K wont be an issue. May be it is IIS service,
eg: perhaps SMTP service.

Good luck.

Kind regards,
BY