OWA access problem

  • From: Sivakumar Ganesan <sivakumar.ganesan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 17:22:54 +0300

Hi Folks

I am frequently getting OWA access problem. When ever I try to restart the
www service in the Exchange mail server, it does not come up. Either it does
not stop or start. When I try to stop it will show status as stopping but it
does not happens, and then I have to restart the mail server. Then it will
work for some time then again it will give the same problem. Is there any
one can help me get out of this problem.

The mail server detail

Its ilstalled with win2k /sp4 and exchange 5.5 with iis 5.0

Is there any way I can spilt the exchange server and OWA access service in
two different server? Please help me on this matter

Thanks and regards

Siva

This mail has been scanned for viral infections however you should exercise
caution in opening all email attachments. You are advised that in-bound mail
is periodically scanned for content in terms of Company policy and that you
may be subject to disciplinary action if mail is found to have content of an
unacceptable nature.
Information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged.
It is intended solely for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not
the intended recipient you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this
email. Please notify the sender if you have received this e-mail in error
and delete the message from your system immediately.
Almarai cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of
this message as it has been transmitted over a public network. Although
Almarai operates anti-virus programs, it does not accept responsibility for
any damage whatsoever that is caused by viruses being passed. If you suspect
that the message may have been intercepted or amended, please call the
sender.