OWA - WWW stops automatically after some time period.

  • From: Deshwal Chand <chand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Exchange List (E-mail)" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 09:14:00 +0530

Hi Gurus,

I have installed Outlook Web Access on a NT4.0 SP6A machine. Untill last
week everything was fine. But now, what happens is the WWW service stops
after some time. There are no entries in the Event Logs so far. I have
checked in the Dr. Watson log file as well. There is no access voilation or
abrupt termination. It seems the service terminates graciuosly. But Why?

Any Ideas pls..

 <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office"
/>

Regards,

Chand Deshwal (M.Tech CS&E,  MCSE, CCNA)
Network Administrator
Kampsax India Ltd., Gurgaon
ph: +91 124 6348259-62, Extn. 712
chand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:chand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>