[ExchangeList] Re: OWA WILL NOT DISPLAY MAIL and ACTIVE DIRECTORY NOT WORKING.

  • From: "shorabh upadhyay" <shorabh.upadhyay@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 09:33:25 +0530

                              Have you checked that your RUS service is working properly or not.....Because e-mail addresses are updates by RUS servcie only.Check and confirm.

On 6/15/06, twalla chemisto <ctwalla@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello;

I need some help on owa, when I log on I don't see any mails, but if I use outlook at work, I see all the mails in inbox.  Also I just changed my PC, and I can not open my archive folder.   How can I set it up to open my archive.

Also Active Directory users and computers is not working, when I add a new users, in the user's properties, under e-mail addresses it will be empty,  it will not create smtp, x400, ms,or ccmail.  Can you please help me?

Thank you;

http://mail.yahoo.com

--
Thanks and Regards,