[ExchangeList] Re: OWA WILL NOT DISPLAY MAIL and ACTIVE DIRECTORY NOT WORKING.

  • From: "Carl Houseman" <c.houseman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 14:47:01 -0400

Your "Outlook at work" is saving your E-mail to a local storage (PST file).
In order to use OWA, your mail storage must be the Exchange server, not a
PST file.

Your old PC has your archive file.  You will need to copy that the new PC.

As for not seeing E-mail addresses for new users, you need to wait a little
while, or request the Recipient Update Service to "update now".

  _____