[ExchangeList] OWA WILL NOT DISPLAY MAIL and ACTIVE DIRECTORY NOT WORKING.

  • From: twalla chemisto <ctwalla@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 11:37:03 -0700 (PDT)

Hello;

I need some help on owa, when I log on I don't see any mails, but if I use outlook at work, I see all the mails in inbox.  Also I just changed my PC, and I can not open my archive folder.  How can I set it up to open my archive.

Also Active Directory users and computers is not working, when I add a new users, in the user's properties, under e-mail addresses it will be empty,  it will not create smtp, x400, ms,or ccmail.  Can you please help me?

Thank you;

http://mail.yahoo.com