OWA Verisign Certificate

  • From: "Dee" <deea@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 11:18:09 -0600

Our OWA runs fine right now, except we have to click on Yes to the
statement that the name on the certificate does not match the name of the
site. As our certificate is for "tsta-s2" and the OWA is at
"tsta-s2.tsta.org" -- tsta.org is set for renewal at November 2, 2003.

        I was thinking of obtaining a certificate for "tsta-s2.tsta.org" and
letting the "tsta-s2" certificate expire. I do not believe we need a
certificate for tsta.org, but how can I be sure?

        Our OWA link = https://63.118.88.5/exchange (you can see the Certificate
popup from there).