OWA Themes

  • From: "Andrew English" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 14:43:35 -0400

I have a client that I have setup OWA for without FBA as a temparoray solution
for their web mail. After I installed Exchange SP1 everything seemed to be okay
until two days later when I logged into OWA I noticed the page was missing it
color, bars, and graphics.

http://www.replawindows.com/images/owasite.gif (example)

After I changed the default theme to one of the other theme I noticed the
default theme was corrupt, the other themes work flawless. So I am wondering if
there is anyway to copy the default them from another EXCH with SP1 into this
one, and were I might find the files for the default theme??

Regards,
Andrew