[ExchangeList] Re: OWA Setup in exchange 2003

  • From: "Periyasamy, Raj" <Raj.Periyasamy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 09:41:59 -0400

Search in Microsoft KB and also www.msexchange.org and
www.isaserver.org. Plenty of tutorials are there.

Raj Periyasamy
MCSE(Messaging), CCNA

From: exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of shorabh upadhyay
Sent: Friday, June 02, 2006 6:58 AM
To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; exchangelist@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ExchangeList] OWA Setup in exchange 2003

Hi All,

     I want to setup OWA in FES and BES with Clustering environment. I
want to implement this scenario in Exchange server 2003.Please Suggest
the no of servers and additional hardware for security and additional

      My users will access these mails from Internet also that's why i
want a secure Website fore this purpose.

     I want a step by step guide to implement this OWA. Any
documentation or guides for this are welcome. Thanks in advance !!!

Thanks and Regards,

Shorabh S. Upadhyay
Engineer - Exchange Server Support
Progressive Infotech (P) Ltd.