[ExchangeList] OWA Setup in exchange 2003

  • From: "shorabh upadhyay" <shorabh.upadhyay@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, exchangelist@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 16:28:00 +0530

Hi All,

     I want to setup OWA in FES and BES with Clustering environment. I want to implement this scenario in Exchange server 2003.Please Suggest the no of servers and additional hardware for security and additional features.

      My users will access these mails from Internet also that's why i want a secure Website fore this purpose.

     I want a step by step guide to implement this OWA. Any documentation or guides for this are welcome. Thanks in advance !!!

--
Thanks and Regards,

Shorabh S. Upadhyay
Engineer - Exchange Server Support