OWA Remapped

  • From: "Chris McNally" <cmcnally@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 14:45:19 -0800

Hello all,
I built a new exchange 2000 server, have all but one user migrated over (he
keeps erring, will do manual .pst I guess) and am now trying to change the OWA.
The old server, Server1, could be accessed via http:\\mail.seatingconcepts.com
I did a NAT change on our router and mail is getting in to the new server fine
but to get OWA one must use http:\\mail.seatingconcepts.com/exchange
I've been back and forth looking at IIS on the two boxes and can't see what I'm
missing so that the OWA address on the new server will be same as existed on
the old. All DNS entries are fine as it finds the new server but gets a "page
under construction" message, then tag on "exchange" and it pops in to OWA fine.

Any help greatly appreciated.