RE: OWA Question

  • From: "Dolly Bareqet" <dolly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 09:15:41 +0200

If you had restarted the server - all you have to do is restart the www
service and the path will appear again. You have to take into
consideration that every time you restart the server the www has to be
restarted because the service is coming up before the Exchange services
and it does not yet have the path.