OWA Question

  • From: "Darien Allen" <dallen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 15:12:03 -0500

Excuse the Exchange ignorance as this is a learn as I go position. ;)

I noticed today that my OWA isn't functionality external(from home), but
internally it's fine... in looking at Internet Information Services I
notice there's an error on the folder named Exadmin it can't find the
path... a folder that is called BackOfficeStorage. I haven't been able
to find the folder either. Speaking to one of the employees they confirm
that OWA was working earlier this year then suddenly stopped.

Are the two related? I'd appreciate any suggestions.

Darien Allen
Center for Poverty Solutions