OWA Question

  • From: "Stelley, Doug" <DStelley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 09:28:09 -0500

Has anyone had success / problems in allowing a client to change their
password  when using an OWA front-end in a DMZ?

The problem we're having is that a user can successfully change on the
OWA that's in our domain, but when in the DMZ, it's error-ing out. I can
see no blocks coming from the firewall. I'm running out of ideas.

We have WIN2K domain, 2 front end 2K servers, one back end. The Front
ends are using SSL.

HELP!

Doug Stelley
Netowrk Admin
Olean General Hospital
(716) 375-7320

It is easier to change the specification to fit the program than vice
versa.