Re: OWA Problem: Object Expected?

  • From: Rick Boza <rickb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Exchange List <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 09:05:05 -0500

I'm assuming you get this from multiple systems trying to access OWA.

What happens if you run the 'basic' version?

What happens if you go to the front-end server itself and try it?

Did it start right after applying one of the latest patches?  Can you back
those out and see if it starts working again? (this leads to a diatribe on
the importance of validation in a test environment, but I'll drop that for
the moment)

Were patches applied to both front-end and back-end servers?

Barring that, can you sniff the wire and see if anything is getting dropped,
preferably at all points (the client, the front end, and the back end
servers)?